This page was updated Jan 02, 2019. (The first version was May 2015!)
I am based between New York and a small ranch outside of Austin, TX and sometimes LA which I never really moved away from…you know what I don’t even know anymore.
I took a temporary-turn-complete break from Twitter, Facebook and news websites in April and haven’t been back yet.
This page exists to help me remind myself to focus. I optimize my life to tune out distractions so I can focus on having the foundation I need to make the best decisions when the opportunities arise.
This is what I’m doing now:
in order of time spent, not necessarily priority
- Diving deeply into a problem I’ve wanted to solve for some time, more than likely leading to a company.
- Consulting on product development, customer engagement and growth strategy for several large brands.
- Working on a creative photography project.
- Strength and mobility training 4x-5x/week.
- Building rituals with my close friends to help us connect and stay connected.
- Reading, lots and lots of reading.
- Supporting and hustling for the leaders behind VTF Capital’s past venture investments, especially the companies I focus on.
Feel free to email me about one of the above topics. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to respond to messages that aren’t about the above.