This page was updated Jun 13, 2019. (The first version was May 2015!)
I am on sabattical through mid-2019, reconnecting with friends and exploring new projects. I’m living/working from Northwest Montana through August.
This is what I’m doing now:
in order of time spent, not necessarily priority
- Taking a sabbatical away from active work for the first half of 2019.
- Learning about the systemic challenges and pressures of the global food system by meeting the doers and working on small projects.
- Strength and mobility training 4x-5x/week.
- Taking MMA classes.
- Finally learning to play guitar.
- Building rituals with my close friends to help us connect and stay connected.
- Reading, lots and lots of reading.
- Consulting on product development, customer engagement and growth strategy for high-growth companies.
- Supporting and hustling for the leaders behind VTF Capital’s past venture investments, especially the companies I focus on.
Feel free to email me about one of the above topics. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to respond to messages that aren’t about the above.