I live and work in Austin, TX, sometimes in Whitefish, Montana (there through August).
This is what I’m doing now. This is what I prioritize at the expense of all other demands.
in order of time spent, not necessarily priority.
- Completely heads down focusing on building a new holding company focused on the food supply chain. I’m not able to do much anything business-related that isn’t that.
- Training my body daily. Strength training 4x/week with Future Fit, yoga 1x-2x, and zone 2 cardio ~3 hrs/week over a few days (Peloton-ing, rowing, etc.)
- Writing. For myself and my newsletter…more to cultivate clarity of thinking than to build a following.
- Training Muay Thai now that the gym is open.
- Training my mind. Cultivating awareness with meditation and guided psychedelic explorations.
- Building rituals with my close friends to help us stay connected.
- Reading. Lots and lots of reading.
- Supporting and hustling for the leaders behind VTF Capital’s past venture investments, especially the companies I focus on (Neither VTF Capital nor I are making new investments right now).
Feel free to email me at zw at zgware.com about one of the above topics. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to respond to messages that aren’t about the above.
This page was updated July 2, 2020. (The first version was May 2015!) See this page’s history on Github.