This page was updated Nov 11, 2019. (The first version was May 2015!)
I am living and working in Austin, TX, between downtown and a
giant money pit small ranch 45 min away. I took time off this year to focus on my internal compass and learn about topics I’ve long found interesting, explore a few projects and help people doing interesting things.
I heard this podcast at the right time and it informed how I handled the year.
This is what I’m doing now:
in order of time spent, not necessarily priority
- Working on a new company to tackle the systemic inefficiencies in the fresh food supply chain.
- Working on making my small ranch in Central TX productive.
- Strength and mobility training 4x-5x/week, plus yoga, plus rowing (which I started recently).
- Collaborating with a friends to acquire interesting long-term assets.
- Practicing guitar.
- Building rituals with my close friends to help us connect and stay connected.
- Reading, lots and lots of reading.
- Advising a few interesting companies and occasionally investing.
- Supporting and hustling for the leaders behind VTF Capital’s past venture investments, especially the companies I focus on.
Feel free to email me about one of the above topics. Unfortunately, I am unlikely to respond to messages that aren’t about the above.