Hi – I’m Zach. I live and work in Downtown Las Vegas where I’m part of a passionate group of people building the the most connected large city in the world.
I’m the founder and CEO of Project 100, co-founder of Work In Progress and a general partner at VegasTechFund. I also work with Downtown Project and developed the Downtown Las Vegas Campus for Zappos.com.
- Twitter is where I hang most often.
- I don’t use Facebook.
- Pinboard is where I put cool things I’ve read.
- LinkedIn is, well, there (but increasingly useful, go LinkedIn!)
- Email me at email@example.com.
- I share things I find interesting via an email letter here.
What I Do:
Founder & CEO. Redefining urban mobility and connectivity by combining shared cars, drivers, bikes, shuttles and placemaking into a single membership. We’re the guys who purchased 100 Tesla Model S cars.
Work In Progress
Co-Founder. Providing startups and creative thinkers with tools like workspaces, mentorship and partnerships that inspire creativity and innovation.
General Partner. VegasTechFund is a seed stage investment fund focused on investing in founders and startups solving huge problems who are committed to building a vibrant, connected tech community in downtown Las Vegas.
Outside Las Vegas Foundation
Trustee. An organization committed to southern Nevada’s communities and to helping us all to enjoy, value and protect our special outdoor places.
What I Did:
Developed Zappos new Downtown Las Vegas Campus. Transitioned from an employee to a contractor in June 2013 to focus on Project 100.
- Former Head of Product Management at zappos.com.
- Former Web/Retail Manager at The Republic of Tea.
- Originally from Ardmore, Oklahoma, grew up on a tobacco farm outside of Oxford, North Carolina where I learned to drive on this.
- Since 2003 I’ve lived in SF, Chicago, Dallas and Raleigh. Now I live in Downtown Las Vegas.
- I have a dog named Zoe. She’s awesome.
- Spend a week volunteering in Africa
- Get pilot’s license
- Live in a foreign country
- Learn Mandarin
Learn to surf(done)
- Ride a 100-mile bike ride
- Sail the entire east or west coastline
- Create a meaningful company that makes peoples’ lives better long after I’m gone
Added a few:
- Climb a 5.13
Complete the 8,000 meter challenge(done)
- Complete a Tough Mudder
- Complete a triathlon